Broward County Chapter 13 Personal Bankruptcy Lawyers
Individual Reorganization Attorneys serving Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Davie, Plantation, Weston, Tamarac and surrounding areas
If you are struggling to keep up with credit cards and other monthly payment obligations, find yourself with seemingly unmanageable debt, and are looking for a solution, chapter 13 bankruptcy may be right for you. We invite you to contact us for a free case evaluation. At Szabo Law Group we understand that each case is different and take the time to understand your personal financial situation and inform you on what options are available.
Ft. Lauderdale Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a popular option for individuals that have the means to pay their bills but have recently fallen behind due to, illness, injury, loss of job, divorce, or any number of other reasons and need assistance from the bankruptcy courts to get back on track. Chapter 13 individual reorganization gives the filer the opportunity to pay back all (or part) of their debts over the course of 3 to 5 years with one manageable monthly payment. The Payment is payed to the court trustee that will intern pay your creditors.
Why Chapter 13 Bankruptcy may be right for you
- Chapter 13 will allow you to protect assets that you otherwise could not under Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Unlike Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 does not require a “means test”. Individuals that do not qualify for Chapter 7 may still qualify for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 gives homeowners more time to catch up on mortgage payments.
- Some tax debts can be discharged through Chapter 13 bankruptcy that could not be otherwise discharged by a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Individuals that filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy within the past eight years are not eligible to file for Chapter 7 but may be eligible to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Deciding which bankruptcy is right for you is an important decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Allow us Szabo Law group to walk you through this process. Aron Szabo personally meets with every client and spends time listening and understanding your particular circumstance. Szabo Law Group will take the time to review your particular financial circumstance and provide a solution either through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or another form of resolution. To schedule a free consultation contact the Szabo Law Group today at (954)210–6054.